Friday, 30 August 2019

The Baby Squirrel



The Baby Squirrel

By Craig Wilson



I’m at a seaside resort, and I’ve just finished hanging out with some friends.
I return to the house I’m staying, and hear the sounds of a baby crying.
I charge into the house and the crying leads me up the building’s roof.
Once up there, I somehow appear in a magical garden.
I discover the crying is coming from a tiny baby squirrel.
I approach the baby, and I’m greeted by a scantily clad fairy.
She squeaks, “You must protect this child from the squirrel mafia!”
“Squirrel mafia?” I repeat, and turn around to see squirrel mobsters.
Before I can make sense out of it, my phone’s alarm wakes me up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment