Tuesday, 29 December 2020

Farewell Party



Farewell Party

 

By Craig Wilson

 

 

 

I’m chilling with a large group of people, in a grand hall.

We’re all here to have a farewell party for a dear friend.

Our friend is shaking hands with everyone who’s here.

The man of the hour gives me a good bro hug, as well.

He takes the centre stage and thanks us for coming here.

He says he’s leaving for good, and this is a long goodbye.

We all raise our glasses and we bid the man a fond farewell.

I even shed a tear of joy for him, but still form a faint smile.

I really wish he didn’t have to go back to his home planet.

And as he leaves the grand hall, my dream comes to its end.

 

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment