Friday, 8 January 2021

A Super Bond



A Super Bond

 

By Craig Wilson

 

 

 

I’m chilling out with a super villain in a vast field.

The field we’re in is actually in a magical world.

We’re both checking out some epic X-Men comics.

I was actually hired by some princesses to stop him.

They wanted me to help save their endangered world.

Yet, I lost interest when I found out the villain is cool.

He’s impressed me with his vast comic book knowledge.

Yet, the princesses still nag me to save their entire world.

I want to lie on the grass and read more comic books.

Sadly, I am once again hindered by my phone’s alarm.

 

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment