Tuesday, 28 June 2022

A High Mistake



A High Mistake

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a stranger's room.

I don’t remember how I got here, but I’m in a huge university.

The overwhelming aroma of deodorant and smoke fills the room.

I’m chilling out with some dude bros, and we’re all pretty high.

I get a text on my phone, and I am told I am late to my class.

Quickly, I rush out of the dorm room to head to next class.

I soon bump into an old friend of mine, who’s been bothered.

Some theatre kids, for whatever reason, decided to fight.

So, I use some martial art moves to fight the theatre kids.

Surprisingly, the theatre kids stand their ground pretty well.

My alarm fills the dorm area, and I am taken out of the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment