Tuesday, 7 June 2022

A VR Romance



A VR Romance

 

By Craig Wilson

 

At the moment, I'm playing a brand new VR RPG.

The world feels realistic and I feel immersed.

Suddenly, I get approached by a random NPC.

She looks like a warrior and has a great smile.

The NPC asks me to help her out on a quest.

Of course, I accept the quest and I follow her.

When I follow her, I notice something weird.

The NPC isn’t speaking the scripted dialogue.

It almost sounds like as if she really wants me.

She even says that she knows this is not real.

Reluctantly, I have to turn her down, though.

It breaks her heart, and it breaks mine too.

I remove the headset, I leave the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment