Accidental Summoning
By Craig Wilson
I am secluded in my room, and I am reading an old book.
The book I am reading is one I borrowed from a library.
The pages of the book feel old, and it smells a tad
dusty.
I read out an incantation, and I am blinded by a light.
Once the bright light disappears, I see a familiar face.
Molly’s ghost appears in my room, and is happy to see me.
I manage to give Molly a cuddle as tears spill down my
face.
The ancient book managed to bring back my poor dead dog.
Sadly, in the dream ends, and I realise none of it
happened.
The End
The above story is a loose
adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel
free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment