Tuesday, 26 July 2022

Dream Distortion



Dream Distortion

 

By Craig Wilson

 

I am in a prestigious university which is in fact recognized worldwide.

Unfortunately, I have to slip away sooner. I have an appointment.

I bring my laptop with me, but sadly, I forget the laptop bag.

When I leave the university, I see the city I am in is different.

Rather than my hometown, the city is very much like Venice.

It's starting to rain. I get lost and can’t leave the big campus.

I wind up leaving the campus, eventually, and got lost in the town.

I decide to disregard my appointment and go back to school.

When I arrive at school, I somehow become a small witch girl.

In fact, the school is entirely different – it’s now a magic school.

I find my laptop bag – however, even my laptop has changed.

My teacher enters the study room and assigns me a mission.

I am assigned to sort out some old passport photos in a scrapbook.

I begin to do my job, my alarm goes off and I leave my bizarre dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment