Tuesday, 27 September 2022

The University Heist



The University Heist

 

By Craig Wilson

 

I suddenly find myself on an academic campus – after hours.

However, I do not quite recognize the university I’m in.

I dress in all black and I’m wearing night vision goggles.

One of my teammates reminds me that we’re here on a heist.

There seems to be something special hidden on campus.

My teammates and I brave the halls of the main building.

It is not too long when the security guards start stalking us.

We duck into the nearest office and we soon find the safe.

However, when the safe is opened, the dream soon ends.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment