Friday 28 April 2023

Ace Artist

 


Ace Artist

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a big courtroom.

However, I do not recall why I am in a big courtroom.

The judge reminds me I am here to defend my comic.

Apparently, my comic is accused of being offensive.

I do not recall why my tiny comic deems as offensive.

There, standing next to me is a young Asian assistant.

My assistant reminds me to check the court record.

Naturally, I give it my all to defend my comic strip.

I manage to wow the people in the peanut gallery.

At last, my comic strip is no longer being attacked.

Of course, my phone’s alarm drags me out the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment