Friday 14 April 2023

Retro

 


Retro

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself out the house.

I don’t even remember what I am doing outside.

However, my legs help me find a good restaurant.

Once inside the restaurant, I marvel at the sights.

The restaurant is Italian-themed and pretty big.

I even see some familiar faces as I look around.

My phone rings and I see that it is my partner.

Sadly, my partner says that she is a little late.

I cannot leave as some kids want to talk to me.

The kids know me and even have some sweets.

My alarm goes off and the dream’s suddenly over.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment