Friday 21 April 2023

The Salvaging Incident

 


The Salvaging Incident

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in my bedroom.

My laptop is set up and sitting on my little desk.

I am sitting on my bed and watching some videos.

Someone on YouTube is playing a FNAF game.

However, I can feel reality twist and warp greatly.

When I come to, I find myself in the FNAF game.

I can see one of the animatronics right in front of me.

The man on tape player says I need to do the salvaging.

Reluctantly, I document results and look for any changes.

Of course, I do notice that the animatronics move a little.

Thankfully, before I am attacked, my alarm saves me.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment