Friday 26 May 2023

Majora's Mask Hack

 


Majora's Mask Hack

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I survey my surroundings.

All of a sudden I find myself sitting in my room.

My N64 is on, and I am playing Majora’s Mask.

I have no memory of setting up my old console.

Thus, instead of beginning a new file, I continue.

I run around the Clock Town at my own pace.

Suddenly, I bump into my little buddy, Saria.

I realise that this isn’t any ordinary copy I’m on.

There are more assets from Ocarina of Time.

I take my time noticing the many differences.

Sadly, my alarm goes off and I soon wake up.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment