Friday 7 July 2023

Miss Hagatha’s Home

 


Miss Hagatha’s Home

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in an old house.

I do not recall going to an old Victorian household.

This Victorian household is away from the big city.

The place is amazing and feels overwhelmingly huge.

Sadly, I make a mess and I am approached by a maid.

The maid furiously tells me that I have to help clean up.

Reluctantly, I grab some cleaning equipment to clean.

One of the small cloths I have been given is a little filthy.

The cloth makes things dirtier; which really sets me off.

Thankfully, my phone’s alarm pulls me out the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment