Tuesday 22 August 2023

Returning the Gadget

 


Returning the Gadget

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I am in the army.

However, I am not a new military cadet.

I'm in the army visiting a friend of mine.

Yet, I do not believe I met the lady before.

The lady looks Asian and is in her twenties.

My military friend lends me a cool gadget.

Her gadget lets me play Pokémon games.

I walk around the base playing some games.

Sadly, some soon goons start a fight with me.

I run through the compound to get away.

I soon return the gadget to my military friend.

My phone’s alarm pulls me from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment