Tuesday 29 August 2023

The Teacher's Breakdown

 


The Teacher's Breakdown

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I am at a prestigious school.

As I look at myself, I'm amazed at how young I am.

A student grabs my arm and drags me to class.

I sit down and I examine this alien environment.

The school has a 19th century style that I admire.

My teacher nervously comes into the classroom.

The teacher looks ancient and often wheezes.

We are asked if we’d down the homework.

Sadly, none of us have done the assignment.

The teacher snaps and tears the place up.

Thankfully, my alarm frees me from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment