Tuesday 24 October 2023

My Private Secretary

 


My Private Secretary

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in my home.

My house looks like a small office building instead.

I don't recall why my house resembles a company.

I head upstairs and I want to have a quick lie down.

My bedroom is an office, belonging to a woman.

The mysterious woman wears a suit and look smart.

The woman reminds me that she is my assistant.

I am told that my meeting deadline is pretty soon.

I request for her to call my client to reschedule.

I quickly leave the office, and I leave the room.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment