Tuesday 3 October 2023

Summertime Fun

 


Summertime Fun

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke wears off and I end up in a summer camp.

I see there are numerous kids running around, cheering.

I see that I'm dressed the same as the camp counsellors.

What’s odd is that I don't recall taking this job at all.

I looked around and I see an old friend from my past.

However, for some reason, my friend looks really young.

I go and comfort my friend and I listen to his very woes.

I do a great job of cheering him up and he joins the others.

My alarm goes off and I quickly leave this dream world.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment