Friday 24 November 2023

The Xmas Breakdown

 


The Xmas Breakdown

 

By Craig Wilson

 

When the smoke clears, I realise I am in a high school.

Yet, the school looks just like a high security prison.

The detention area appears to be a sort of holding cell.

Carefully, I look around and see some Xmas decorations.

It seems the high school is celebrating Christmastime.

I enter a random classroom and I see there’s a large riot.

The children are going nuts and causing a lot of havoc.

Their teacher, however, is actually having a breakdown.

One child pulls the alarm, which frees me from my dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment