Tuesday 14 November 2023

Time for a Spell

 


Time for a Spell

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears, and I notice that I am now outside.

A speeding friend reminds me that it is time for college.

Yet, I know that I am definitely going to be late to college.

I manipulate time and I see everything going backwards.

When time resumes, I take advantage of the situation.

I soon reach the college and get a text from my brother.

My brother’s cinema trip has suddenly been cancelled.

I suspect that my time manipulation had caused issues.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I immediately awaken.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment