Friday 22 December 2023

Undercover Newspaper Gig

 


Undercover Newspaper Gig

 

By Craig Wilson

 

When the smoke clears, I find myself in a large office building.

As usual, I don’t have any recollection of having arrived here.

I am sitting in a cubicle, staring at an old computer monitor.

A colleague reminds me I am working for a newspaper.

I have blown my cover according to a mysterious message.

I notice some odd ladies looking for me outside my cubicle.

I leave my cubicle, try to flee, and am immediately noticed.

As I run, I jump right out of the window, and I leave the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment