Tuesday 9 January 2024

My RPG World

 


My RPG World

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I am sitting in an old-fashion tavern.

In fact, I have no recollection of ever leaving my house.

The people in the tavern look like they are role-playing.

I quickly realize I’ve gotten transported to an RPG world.

A bird perches on my shoulder, and I can feel its talons.

The bird returns to its owner, and I exhale a sigh of relief.

I get up from my seat and enter a random room to explore.

I see some old friends just playing a game of charades.

My phone’s alarm wails, and I am pulled out my dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment