Tuesday 13 February 2024

Liberation

 

Liberation


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself alone in the dark woods.

Alarms are blaring. There are flashing lights in the dark.

I look at myself, and I am wearing a prison uniform.

I realise I’m an escapee. So, I run through the dark woods.

The problem is, I do not remember being sent to jail at all.

I encounter a strange house. Quickly, I head inside the house.

I see that there is a strange family eating their evening meal.

The family promise to hide me and lead me to the dank cellar.

When I enter the cellar, I somehow leave this odd dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment