Tuesday 6 February 2024

The Gothic School

 


The Gothic School

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a school.

However, this school looks rather Gothic, I see.

I have actually disguised myself as a celebrity.

There are some strange anomalies in this school.

The school looks like it is from the 19th century.

Yet, I can see that there is modern technology, too.

The students behave as if I’ve known them for years.

The students pull me into one of their classrooms.

The students are using both magic and technology.

The school bell rings, but I am freed from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment