Friday 1 March 2024

Graffiti Nightmare

 


Graffiti Nightmare


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I see I am in a boarding school.

I do not recall going to this prestigious school, though.

I look at myself and I see I’m wearing grey overalls.

I soon realise I am working here as a school janitor.

I walk around and catch a student doing some graffiti.

I chase after the little lady. Sadly, she gets away clean.

I realise she coated the entire school in graffiti. I sigh.

There’s no other staff today – I am working by myself.

So, I pull up my sleeves and clean the other areas, too.

Thankfully, my alarm goes off and I soon wake up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment