Friday 15 March 2024

Hotel Hazard

 


Hotel Hazard


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself in a huge hotel.

I don’t recall ever going to this massive hotel, though.

I look at myself, and I see I am wearing the uniform.

I don’t remember working here, so I just shrug it off.

I walk down the corridor to conduct my rounds.

However, the floor I’m on has a sinister vibe to it.

I confirm my fears as a monster stalks down the hall.

I grab a fire extinguisher and fight the sinister being.

I realise that there are more monsters lurking and I run.

I jump out of the fire exit, and I leave this nightmare.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment