Tuesday 26 March 2024

Professor Buddy

 


Professor Buddy


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I see I am in a prestigious school.

I do not recall going to this prestigious school at all, though.

I realise I am in a classroom chatting with a young professor.

Apparently, I have known this professor for a long time.

The professor is a lady, and she currently teaches English.

The professor and I have a nice conversation about books.

We discuss classic literature and our reading preferences.

I feel at ease talking to my friend. I want to converse more.

The class bell rings, and I am pulled from the dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment