Tuesday 1 October 2024

Failed RP

 


Failed RP


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I appear in a huge manor house.

Oddly enough, I don't recall ever visiting a manor house.

I am dressed as a servant. A woman approaches me.

The woman explains that I am playing a quiet servant.

I do not feel like participating in this role-playing.

So, I quickly power-walk out of this manor house.

I eventually make it to a small park near to the manor.

I see somebody dressed as Batgirl. I am confused.

The Batgirl cosplayer comments she likes my outfit.

My alarm goes off, and I quickly leave this dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment