Tuesday, 16 December 2025

Arts and Crafts

 


Arts and Crafts


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I’m no longer in my bed.

Heck, I see I’m no longer in my house as well.

I am in what appears to be a primary classroom.

As always, I don’t recall ever visiting this location.

I realize I’m a kid again. I’m dressed like the others.

A teacher informs us we’re doing some arts and crafts.

I collaborate with a girl to create jewellery and shirts.

I have the strangest sense of déjà vu right now.

I look around and wonder if I’ve been here before.

The bell rings, and I am jolted out of my dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment