Tuesday, 9 December 2025

Wrong Bus, Wrong Card

 


Wrong Bus, Wrong Card


By Craig Wilson


The smoke has cleared, and I am no longer home.

I look around and realize I am in the bus terminal.

I don’t recall ever going to this bus terminal.

A bus appears. I assume I have to take this.

I present my card and choose a seat at random.

The bus moves. However, something feels off.

I see the bus is actually going the opposite way.

I realise I have used the incorrect bus and card.

I quickly press the red button to stop the bus.

When I get off the bus, I leave the dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment