Friday, 10 July 2026

The Other Store

  


The Other Store


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I am not in my house.

In fact, I can tell I am in a large supermarket.

My father is with me. I can't recollect why.

I’m told we’re going shopping to stock up.

So I go with the flow and grab a basket.

As we go about, something seems strange.

This is an alternative version of the store.

The folks here don’t look normal at all.

I saw many strange monsters in here.

The workers resemble brain-dead zombies.

My father decides it is best to go immediately.

I rush out of the exit and abandon the dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment