Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Spider Attack

 

 


Spider Attack


By Craig Wilson


A loud banging awakens me. I groan, too.

I’m not sure how the others sleep through it.

The banging sounds originate from the roof.

A hole appears. An enormous spider emerges.

There’s a massive spider looking for blood.

I flee, hoping to escape from the wild beast.

The spider is in hot pursuit. It will not give up.

So I decide to lure the spider out of the house.

The neighbours do not know what's going on.

A truck smashes this massive, gigantic spider.

It turned out that the spider was a large robot.

My alarm goes off, and I abruptly wake up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment