Friday 7 April 2023

The House Plan

 


The House Plan

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I look around confused.

I suddenly find myself in what looks like a pub.

The pub is Irish-themed and is pretty spacious.

There are not many people, which is weird.

My brother is here and looks pretty annoyed.

However, I do not recall what we’re doing.

I am reminded that we’re here to buy a house.

The pub landlord is selling his old house to us.

Sadly, we’re late as someone else has bought it.

My brother is furious and causes a huge scene.

I leave the pub and I also leave this dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment