Friday 9 June 2023

A Magical Union

 


A Magical Union

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I now find myself in a small cave.

However, I can’t remember coming to this little cave.

I venture down the cave, with a torch lighting my way.

I find this strange door. Curious, I carefully open the door.

I get sucked inside the void, and I appear in a new world.

This world is a huge fantasy world – with numerous races.

The first person I see is a woman who wears a purple robe.

Carefully, the woman helps me up, and acts as my guide.

As this woman talks, I realise that she’s the one for me.

Sadly, my phone’s alarm goes off, and my dream ends.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment