Tuesday 13 June 2023

Free Cake

 


Free Cake

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I seem I am in a hotel.

However, I do not recall visiting a huge hotel.

I see that I am wearing a pretty fine tuxedo.

I do not understand why I am dressed so well.

I hear that there is a big party that’s going on.

A few hotel staff members lead me to the party.

So, I head through these amazing double doors.

I soon find myself standing in a large party room.

There’s some great food set out on a huge table.

So, I help myself to some free cake and I smile.

However, my phone’s alarm ends this great dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment