Friday 16 June 2023

Out of Bounds

 


Out of Bounds

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself back at school.

However, the school looks pretty old-fashioned.

It is odd as I know the school is modern now.

The weather seems fine and the sun is out now.

I am late to class and I run to get there in time.

Suddenly, I come across a tear in the building.

Without anyone looking, I enter the odd tear.

I break the script and I am now out of bounds.

The area looks like the wireframe in old games.

I feel weightless as I now run around forever.

My alarm clock goes off and I wake up in bed.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment