Friday 30 June 2023

Duck Broth

 


Duck Broth

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a strange house.

The house is full of numerous interesting knick-knacks.

I am sitting down in what looks like a cosy living room.

I don’t feel nervous. I feel calm, which is rather weird.

An elderly lady comes in to greet me with a smile.

The lady reminds me that she’s a super kind witch.

The witch lady reminds me she’s making duck broth.

I head outside and I gather a few ducks for the lady.

When I come back, I give the ducks to the old lady.

I sit down on the couch, but my alarm wakes me up.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment