Friday 14 July 2023

The Secret Family

 


The Secret Family

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself out the house.

I don’t remember leaving my house at all, though.

It’s a beautiful day and there isn’t a cloud in the sky.

So, I decided to walk around town for some exercise.

I see one of my brothers is acting pretty suspicious.

I decide to tail my brother to find out what’s happening.

My brother goes to a house and is greeted by a family.

I discover that my brother actually has a secret family.

I rush back home to tell the others, but I soon get lost.

Suddenly, my phone’s alarm goes off and I wake up.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment