Tuesday 18 July 2023

Super Seaside Fun

 


Super Seaside Fun

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself standing outside.

However, I notice I am no longer in my home town.

I realise that I am actually chilling in a seaside resort.

There are numerous people here who are here to unwind.

I do not have any recollection of coming to this resort.

I head into the hotel to check in and I receive my keys.

I head to my room, lock myself in, and I rest on the bed.

I somehow do astral-projection to explore the big hotel.

I see many interesting guests – including some clowns.

My phone’s alarm wails, and I am yanked out the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment