Friday 21 July 2023

Exam Retakes

 


Exam Retakes

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in school.

However, I see that I am actually a grown man.

My high school actually looks a lot different.

There are some teachers that I don’t recognise.

I’m in a small class with more than one student.

The teacher informs me that I’ve failed school.

I’ve been given exam papers that I need to fill in.

I take my time, filling in the papers, and I sigh.

I can really feel my anxiety pushing me hard.

Thankfully, I am done retaking all of my tests.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I soon wake up.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment