Tuesday 25 July 2023

The Haunted Grove

 


The Haunted Grove

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in the bus station.

I sort of have an idea as to why I am in the bus station.

So, I hop on the nearest bus, and I hope to get to work.

As the bus pulls out of the station, I get a funny feeling.

When I arrive at my destination, I realise that I am lost.

I find myself in an old grove surrounded by dead trees.

Everywhere I walk I hear the sounds of dark whispers.

My heart races in my chest and I soon start running.

Thankfully, my phone’s alarm goes off and I am saved.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment