Friday 28 July 2023

Demonic Cake

 


Demonic Cake

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself sitting on the bus.

However, I look in the mirror and I am not myself.

I see that I am actually Jon Peterson – my character.

Jon’s father is sitting not too far from me on the bus.

I am reminded that we have to do some errands.

Some random woman leaves her box on the bus.

I open the box and eat some of the cake inside.

I explode, and the Red-Eyed Demon takes over.

The Red-Eyed Demon then goes after the woman.

Samantha goes after the woman, too, and fails.

My alarm goes off and pulls me out the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment