Tuesday 1 August 2023

Sweet Treats

 


Sweet Treats

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself back in school.

However, the school looks modern and old, too.

I take a good look at myself, and I am a kid again.

Heck, this was before I had actually hit puberty.

I do not recognise any of the students in my class.

Also, I do not recognise the man who’s teaching us.

I look around and realise I am in a cooking class.

The teacher tasks us with making some sweets.

So, I get my equipment and ingredients ready.

I prepare the treats and they turn out pretty fine.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I soon wake up.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment