Friday 4 August 2023

The Impossible Assignment

 


The Impossible Assignment

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself back in school.

I look at myself and I see I’m back to being a kid.

I see some people that recognise from my past.

My teacher is a stout man who wears glasses.

I can tell that I am sitting in the English room.

We’re given assignments from the teacher.

I see the assignment is actually pretty tough.

Naturally, we all have to do this assignment.

The deadline is pretty much the next morning.

I don’t feel mentally prepared to do the work.

Thankfully, my phone’s alarm saves me.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment