Friday 11 August 2023

The Old House

 


The Old House

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself outside.

I do not remember leaving the house, though.

Apparently, I was out for a walk or something.

It’s getting late and I really need to get home.

I feel anxious as the cold air surrounds me.

However, I soon notice I am being followed.

There is a creepy-looking dude following me.

I panic as there’s no one around to help me.

I accidentally reach the old place I once lived.

The creepy dude keeps getting closer and closer.

My heart is racing, and I feel like a rat in a cage.

Thankfully, my phone’s alarm pulls me to safety.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment