Tuesday 19 September 2023

An Office Distraction

 


An Office Distraction

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in an office building.

In fact, I am actually sitting down in a random cubicle.

A colleague reminds me what assignments we need to do.

We’re supposed to be filing some reports for the boss lady.

However, I receive a suspicious email that’s in my inbox.

I click the suspicious email and I watch a new music video.

The office area changes and becomes part of the music video.

I am entranced by the woman singing and I don’t do the work.

My phone’s alarm soon goes off and I am pulled from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment