Friday 22 September 2023

The New Till System

 


The New Till System

 

By Craig Wilson

 

As the smoke clears, I find myself in the local charity store.

Nevertheless, I don't recall going into my charity store.

Yet, the charity shop looks a lot different on the inside.

The charity shop looks more like an old 19th century shop.

I am reminded that I need to start serving some customers.

Conversely, I don’t recall signing up as a volunteer again.

I have to use the new till system that has been installed.

However, I struggle to work the Steampunk contraption.

Luckily, the alarm goes off and I am pulled from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment