Tuesday 26 September 2023

The Garage Gig

 


The Garage Gig

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke dissipates and I end up at someone’s house.

Nevertheless, I do not recall going to this mysterious house.

The first person I see is a teacher from my old school days.

My teacher calls for someone, and a random dude appears.

The dude and I are instructed to clean the teacher’s garage.

The dude and I grab some stuff and start the cleaning gig.

The job doesn’t actually take too long, and we are finished.

The teacher says we did a poor job, and I feel super guilty.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I am ripped from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment