Friday 8 September 2023

Graduation Error

 


Graduation Error

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke dissipates and I am in secondary school.

I am in an English room with my fellow students.

The biggest paradox is we’re all our current ages.

I question as to whether or not we have graduated.

Naturally, the other students look at me quite baffled.

There is a weird flux in time and everything changes.

We’re no longer adults – we resemble kids once again.

Nevertheless, I am the only one that’s actually noticed.

I feel tense that I have to graduate school all over again.

My phone’s alarm goes off, and I abruptly leave the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment