Tuesday 12 September 2023

Zombie Slasher

 


Zombie Slasher

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke dissipates and I am outside during the night.

However, I look around and see that I am in Manic City.

I recognize where the stores are and where the streets are.

Even stranger, I realise that I am currently Jon Peterson.

The Red-Eyed Demon is currently in charge tonight.

There are hordes of zombies that are lurking the streets.

The Red-Eyed Demon rides his skeleton motorcycle.

One by one the zombies are slashed and defeated.

Every shambling zombie doesn’t stand a chance.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I am awakened.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment