Friday 29 December 2023

Disturbing Warnings

 


Disturbing Warnings

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a brand new café.

As usual, I have no recollection of ever leaving my house.

I’m not alone: Several friends are hanging out with me.

My friend hands me a fortune cookie, which I soon open.

The fortune inside states I am currently in grave danger.

The café quickly reveals to be a new deadly dating show.

I realise I am a reluctant contestant on this dating show.

My life is in danger, and the audience resembles murderers.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I am saved from the dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment